Hi everyone! Thanks for your patience while we put this patch together. As promised, we’ve gone through the bug reports people have submitted over the past few days, and pieced together an update that should solve them all.
If you find any other issues, please don’t hesitate to let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get them fixed as soon as we can!
In the meantime, here are the patch notes for v1.1.
- Fixed issue that could prevent player from leaving Garden area
- Fixed issues where John could fall out of the level in certain parts of the game
- Added ‘invert y-axis’ option
- Fixed issue where game would occasionally freeze on a black screen
- Moved ‘red key’ in tutorial to make it easier to find
- Fixed issue where part of the car puzzle in Dark Alleys could be skipped
- Fixed issue where ‘oil drenched torch’ would appear twice in inventory
- Ensured that game auto-saves at start of each new area
- Optimised Garden area to prevent framerate drops
- Prevented erroneous ‘laudanum’ and ‘pills’ use from inventory
- Refined lighting on John character model
- Amended placement of ‘floating’ blood textures in certain parts of the game
- Fixed issue where certain items didn’t appear in the Memento
- Fixed a typo in the credits