Presskit “THE PIANO” from 2018
eMail: support@mistaken-visions / email@example.com
Awards (predecessor from 2013/2014):
– THE PIANO “Desura Freedom Friday” – Nov 1 (2013)
– Free Game of the Month CityMayor Games (Jan. 2014)
a Mistaken Visions Game
Accused of his brothers’ murders, failed pianist John Barnerway searches for answers on the streets of post-war Paris.
Part traditional survival horror, part noir-influenced murder mystery, The Piano is an unsettling and riveting indie adventure.
Head Developer: Jonathan Stemmildt
Release: Spring 2018
Born to an American father and a French mother in the aftermath of the Great War, John Barnerway lived in the shadow of his three brothers. George, Louis and Valentine were renowned pianists – but when John is accused of their murders, he finds himself at the centre of a media witch-hunt that sees him traversing the lonely streets of Paris in search of answers.
Part traditional survival horror, part story-driven adventure, and part noir-influenced murder mystery, The Piano is an unsettling and riveting indie game more than five years in the making.
- True psychological horror: delve into the darkest corners of John’s mind
- Gather clues and solve puzzles in search of answers
- Evade terrifying foes that stalk the empty streets of Paris
- Piece together a fragmented story to uncover the truth
- A noir-influenced aesthetic, with heavily stylised visuals
- Immersive soundtrack and full voice acting
- Full controller support